going crazy with too much work and too little time?
like to tap into the great English-Speaking Philippine Outsourcing trend without frustration?
Then you have come to the right place!
Liz and Coleen have teamed up to provide not only practical advice of how to work with Philippine virtual assistants but also how to find them in a safe, reliable way.
In Philippine Outsourcing you’ll learn:
- What tasks you can safely outsource to workers outside of the USA
- How to pay them in the most efficient way
- What questions to ask to make sure you get what you expect
- How to track the work of workers
- Where to find talented workers for pretty much anything
- How much to pay for various services rendered
- How to schedule and track progress
- How to communicate with them
- And so much more…
Philippine people speak “American English”, not British English, so it is much easier for Americans to understand them.
Did you know that Philippine people like working for Americans? They do! And they have a great attitude and work ethic.
Of course, there are bad apples everywhere and that is why you need to have a connection with people you can trust.
Liz was born in the Philippines but has lived in the USA for over 30 years and wrote the book, “Outsourcing in the Philippines.”
Coleen was born and still lives in the Philippines and is the top Virtual Assistant for the MLM Mastery Club.
So, you have the best of both worlds… Literally!
If you are ready to outsource some of your tasks, then take “Philippine Outsourcing” so you can finally get some of your time back!
Sign up today!