The Network Marketing Finance and Tax course will help you figure out the MONEY side of your home-based network marketing business.
When you started out, the structure of your business was simple: A sole proprietorship. As your business grows, though, you will hit a point where the government is taking out more than you want. You’ll need to consider re-structuring your business to keep more of your hard-earned dollars and protect you from all the other people who will want a piece of what you bring in.
Mr. Richard Brough is an IRS Tax expert who specializes in helping people who own home-based businesses to save as much as they can legally, while increasing their wealth. Mr. Brough is a Certified Tax Auditor and founder of HomeBusinessTaxServices and is here to help YOU figure it all out!
Topics of the Network Marketing Finance and Tax course include:
- What should your business structure look like? (LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, Sole Proprietorship, etc.)
- How do you track your income and expenses?
- What software should I use to manage my finances?
- What qualifies as expenses?
- How do I file taxes for my network marketing business
- and so much more
Get control of your business finances and keep more of your money, legally. Take the course and sleep better!